Wednesday 13 June 2012

Medical Update:  Hate it when other people know something you don't.  Just spoken to the secretary of my neurologist, they have the results of my EEG back but they have to request my file, write a letter and other paperwork so i won't find out what is happening for another week or so.  Which the NHS would just give you copies of reports, i can google the technical stuff (Like when they give you them forms for blood tests, i always google to find out what the tests are for).  Anyway, on the positive side if i do need to go back to the neurologist she said they'd slot me in which hopefully implies that i wouldn't have to wait months again.  I've already waited over three months yet this last week feels like it's going to take twice as long as what I've already waited.  If only I'd learnt to read minds, would know what that report said now.

No comments:

Post a Comment