Thursday 7 June 2012

Medical Update: Another shaky day that follows the previous shaky day and so on.  It's difficult to distinguish symptoms now as i'm so used to them that they are just a part of every day life.  Not being able to walk down the stairs normal, or my words slurring and the tremors are just how it is.  Getting a bit bored of the whole thing now but the lovely flowers from work are keeping me cheerful (Thanks guys!).  


Wrote down everything in chronological order yesterday for a catch up at work.  Has been a 141 days since i first started shaking and freezing whilst watching an episode of Eastenders.  120 days since i was signed off sick.  It feels like a lifetime with no end point but i still have a clear understanding of how lucky I am. I can't imagine how people are able to face things without the support that I've had, friends, work, uni have all been amazing and i still love the NHS (even though they are slow).  


I would like an answer at some point, please if possible, but am trying to get used to the idea that maybe there won't be one, maybe this is just how it is now.  My nephew, after watching Jack and the Beanstalk, told me that giants are big cos that's just what they are (He's a very insightful 3 year old).  Am aiming to gain the same level of acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment