- You should value what you have as someone somewhere always has it worse than you do.
- Sometimes the hero doesn't always get the girl (unless you count rubbish sequels that i choose to ignore) and that's ok. Yourself is enough.
- People will tell you anything to get what they want.
- You should always stand up against injustice.
- You should never follow orders blindly (Unless you're blindfolded and they're leading you round a maze or something).
- Children are less prejudice that adults.
- Villains always get great songs.
- With great power comes great corruption (In reality Spiderman would be an assassin to hire, would make far more money than taking photos).
- Gargoyles are cool.
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
Lessons you can learn from Disney: Lesson 1 Quasimodo